Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Tupac-world - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Tupac-world > Topics

Subject: 2pac's haterz
Replies: 5 Views: 4549

jungo 7/8/2006 - 2:04:34
What do think of the ppl that started beef wit pac n his crew? Im guna post all the enemies he had if i miss any out add some if ya want. Nas, mobb deep, biggie, the fugees, p.diddy, jayz. *

ogloc69 7/9/2006 - 8:11:52
what i think is that pac started beef wif everyone frist *

staxx41 9/10/2006 - 1:59:38
Pac was just straight stress ghetto soldies tryin to make a livin. He neva made beef wit any1 its only those who wanted to have beef wit him. R.I.P pac *

silvest 10/9/2006 - 6:55:07
No.no.no.pac.started.beef.coz.he.got.shot.in.new.york.and.wen.he.askd.biggie.who.shot.him.biggie.said.he.didnt.know.and.askd.how.can.he.not.know.if.he.runs.new.york?so.pac.declared.beef.with.biggie.and.his.crew.which.included.mobb.deep.lil.kim.p.diddy.etc *

beckliz2 1/12/2007 - 8:40:29
Wat i tink is dt makaveli blives in himself n he is nt ready to bow 4 anybody xpecialy in d music world.Dts why most of his songs goes to biggie small n all bad boy crew.2pac is a soldier i mean da ghetto soldier n he had fame much more than mobb n co.Dts why they decided to b his enemy. *

playdat 8/26/2007 - 3:20:57
a!nt nudan 2 !t.. pacz str8 gangz b!ggz h!red da cr!ps tah k!LL pac.. evryb0dy jeaL0us c0z !t wz str8 aL eyez 0n pac.. az aLwayz kn0wn.. ''Da K!ng 0v Rap'' ya d!gg? *

* Tupac-world Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Tupac-world

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits